4 comments
Comment actions Permalink

Judging by exception stacktraces in the log file you've attached to the issue some kind of index corruption had happened to your M1. You'll need to clean up the caches manually for this problem to disappear. Unfortunately, this is known issue but yet we haven't found any reliable way to reproduce the issue.

0
Comment actions Permalink

Thanks Maxim, clearing the caches did indeed clear up the issue.

I spent some time trying to see if I could reproduce the issue, but I didn't have any luck. Sorry.

Tobin

0
Comment actions Permalink

I have the same issue, but clearing the caches doesn't seem to fix it. See attachment.

This seems to mean I can't use 8.0M1 as I can't view and create files under that directory (and that's most of the files I work with) :(

-Erik



Attachment(s):
loading.png
0
Comment actions Permalink

Hello Erik,

I have the same issue, but clearing the caches doesn't seem to fix it.
See attachment.

This seems to mean I can't use 8.0M1 as I can't view and create files
under that directory (and that's most of the files I work with) :(


Please file a JIRA issue at http://www.jetbrains.net/jira with your idea.log
attached.

Note that in IDEA 8.0M1 "clearing the caches" means deleting the content
of system/caches and system/index directories, so if you didn't delete the
second one, please do - most likely it will solve the problem.

--
Dmitry Jemerov
Development Lead
JetBrains, Inc.
http://www.jetbrains.com/
"Develop with Pleasure!"


0

Please sign in to leave a comment.