I can't find a way how to setup IDEA to work with Subversion.
What steps I take:
- create new project
- create new module
- create one file in src directory
- set-up VCS for the project - all files/folders are highlighted in red
- menu >> Version Control -> Import Into Subversion
- choose a path in a repository
- click "Import"
- choose my module root and SVN remote folder
- click "ok"
- after that in "changes" tab I can see 2 directories and two "unversioned" files and all imported files are in the repository.
Right-click menu on a file displays all-disabled Subversion menu
Right-click on "unversioned files" has only one viable option - "Add to VCS". Choosing this option is causing an error. See the attached screenshot.
Any ideas? Is it a bug?