Javascript debugging, the saga continues

Okay, I'm not really sure what I'm asking other than some detailed instructions on getting a javascript breakpoint to stop in IntelliJ with Chrome. I believe I have the configuration correct in the IDE. I have a run configuration for my WebLogic server and one for the Javascript debug configuration. The Javascript debugger launches in the IDE but that's as far as I get. I setup the remote URL mapping for the JS file I want to debug. I also opened the JS file in the source editor, set the breakpoints and they all show with a checkmark. I can see all the JS files in the Scripts tab. Some of what I see in that tab is confusing me. The file I want to debug is called manageEvidence.js and there are a bunch of entires of the form manageEvidence:<some number>:<some number> that I don't understand and I can't find any information in the Help regarding what I'm observing. Looking for some guidance on what to try next before I give up and go back to Chrome DevTools which just works. Thanks.


1 comment

Please sign in to leave a comment.