We are thinking on a new feature "auto configure project". We would greatly appreciate if you shared with us the information about
the way your project is structured:
- how the sources and test sources are laid out
- where do you usually store libraries
- what kind of libraries do you prefer - module-level, project level or global
- where do you prefer to store project (ipr and iml) files
- any other peculiarities of project structure that you find convenient/inconvenient or some rules of thumb you follow when
structuring a new project.
Thanks in advance for any thoughts,
"Develop with pleasure!"