I am running the latest Mountin Lion on Mac with Intellij 12.0.1 123.94 and am having issues getting my bindings for Call Hierarchy to work. I have gotten it work a couple times on groovy files, but out of nowhere it stops. Pure Java files seem to be ok with the bindings, but groovy seems to have issues. I have tried numerous binding keys and all seem to fail to do anything. Primarliy I am trying with ALT + SHIFT + H, which will tend to produce a Ó character. All other alt based bindings work though, so it's a little strange. This issue is forcing me to use Find Usages which is cumbersome. Let me know what you need to help get this resolved.