I am seeing a series of very serious issues in the latest IJ12 ultimate.
- I have posted already that cut and paste even within same document can result in corrupted text.
- I am regularly seeing "File has changed on disk. Load file system changes?" The problems i have with this:
- the local file was not changed outside of IJ
IJ reverts to a much older version and loses hours worth of local file history.
- This tells me it is not about the disk. It is a symptom of internal buffer corruption in IJ
- I am editing a file, and no parsing is occurring. When that happens it tends to mean there is internal corruption (yet again)
I have already disabled scala and ruby plugins. Which is a showstopper in the longer run: i will dump IJ if I can not get those back within a few months.
But even with those plugins disabled., these corruption issues are occurring.
Someone at IJ please acknowledge that
- editor buffer corruptions are occurring.
- (hopefully): under what conditions they seem to be happening
- any fixes in the works?