Debugging does not seem to work with IntelliJ II and Glassfish 3.1.1.
1. Fresh install of IntelliJ 11
2. Install Glassfish 3.1.1 on Mac OS X Lion
3. Follow example on JetBrains Wiki - Developing applications for GlassFish Server in IntelliJ IDEA 10
4. Run --> WORKS
5. Set breakpoint on any valid code line in result.jsp
6. Debug ---> Never hits breakpoint
I have verfied the debugging is enabled in Glassfish admin and that the debug configuation is using the same port 9009 as shown in the IntelliJ Glassfish log.
In the Event Log, I see the following:
Error running Glashfish 3.1.1: Unable to open debugger port : java.net.SocketException "Socket closed"
What am I missing?