XML-problem?

I'm not sure, whether it is a problem in out DTD or with IDEA: When I
open the test\src\main.xml in the attached small project, IDEA
highlights all title and para tags in red.

Am I doing something wrong? If so, what? Thanks in advance.

Tom



Attachment(s):
xml-problem.zip
10 comments
Comment actions Permalink

Hi,

The dtd precludes using character content in xml tags, you need to
declare them mixed, like:
title (#PCDATA|%para.simple.content;)*

Thomas Singer (MoTJ) wrote:

I'm not sure, whether it is a problem in out DTD or with IDEA: When I
open the test\src\main.xml in the attached small project, IDEA
highlights all title and para tags in red.

Am I doing something wrong? If so, what? Thanks in advance.

Tom



--
Best regards,
Maxim Mossienko
IntelliJ Labs / JetBrains Inc.
http://www.intellij.com
"Develop with pleasure!"

0
Comment actions Permalink

Hi Maxim,

Thanks for the answer. I've tried it, but it seems not to work. I've
change the title-line in section.dtd to

<!ELEMENT title (#PCDATA | %para.simple.content;)*>

but IDEA still highlights the title tags in red.

Tom

0
Comment actions Permalink

This is stale cache problem I've been looking at, restart helps.
Thomas Singer (MoTJ) wrote:

Hi Maxim,

Thanks for the answer. I've tried it, but it seems not to work. I've
change the title-line in section.dtd to

<!ELEMENT title (#PCDATA | %para.simple.content;)*>

but IDEA still highlights the title tags in red.

Tom



--
Best regards,
Maxim Mossienko
IntelliJ Labs / JetBrains Inc.
http://www.intellij.com
"Develop with pleasure!"

0
Comment actions Permalink

Thanks, restarting helped.

Tom

0
Comment actions Permalink

Is there a possibility to create a DTD from a plain XML file using IDEA?

Tom

0
Comment actions Permalink

This will be after Irida

Thomas Singer (MoTJ) wrote:

Is there a possibility to create a DTD from a plain XML file using IDEA?

Tom



--
Best regards,
Maxim Mossienko
IntelliJ Labs / JetBrains Inc.
http://www.intellij.com
"Develop with pleasure!"

0
Comment actions Permalink

Hi,

Generate DTD from Xml file (in Tools)

The planned features (after Irida) are to generate schema and xml from
dtd/schema

Maxim Mossienko wrote:

This will be after Irida

Thomas Singer (MoTJ) wrote:

>> Is there a possibility to create a DTD from a plain XML file using IDEA?
>>
>> Tom




--
Best regards,
Maxim Mossienko
IntelliJ Labs / JetBrains Inc.
http://www.intellij.com
"Develop with pleasure!"

0
Comment actions Permalink

Thanks a lot.

Tom

0
Comment actions Permalink

Maxim Mossienko wrote:

The planned features (after Irida) are to generate schema and xml from
dtd/schema


Are Relax-NG schema's on the plan as well?

0
Comment actions Permalink

This is stale cache problem I've been looking at, restart helps.


Maxim, is there a JIRA item for this bug to watch the progress?

Tom

0

Please sign in to leave a comment.