I cant use "Find Usages" and "Enter File Name" anymore for files in the project. I tried with different scopes but nothing works for me.
- I try find usages on a class which is used in project for sure: no result - I try enter file name for a file which exists for sure in the project: no result.. I have results in project libraries though - Find In Path works likes before, so eg I have a class User, I can find with "Enter File Name" so I am forced to do a Find in Path with "class User" - In one project it works partially: it works for java source files in one module, but not in the other module and also not for test files. In other projects it doesnt work at all - I use Intellij 10.0.3 - I use Maven - I have many classes (several thousands, I guess) - there are no log entries related to that behavior - it was working a few hours ago and now it just doesnt work anymore.. Maybe i used some shortcut. But I wonder how could make use of such a feature :)