11 comments
Comment actions Permalink

Its here so IntelliJ can start testing with it. I just installed JDK 1.5 and IDEA Irida 3316 (EAP) and got bunches of internal errors. That's to be expected with an early access JDK and IDEA since both are pretty complicated, but at least we're on our way.

This has been a long wait for me since our development team decided to go with JDK 1.5 six months ago, and I've been doing all sorts of tricks to continue to work. Now they just switched to subversion as well, and the new version of IDEA supposedly has much better subversion support.

Has anyone else been able to get Irida to work?

0
Comment actions Permalink

Michael

>Has anyone else been able to get Irida to work?
>

>

It works fine for me.

Alain

0
Comment actions Permalink

Works well for me also.

running on FC4 and 1.5_03

0
Comment actions Permalink

In article <d58lg7$lfh$1@is.intellij.net>,
Alain Ravet <alain.ravet@biz.tiscali.be> wrote:

Michael

>Has anyone else been able to get Irida to work?
>

>

It works fine for me.


Same here what kind of errors??? Works like a charm.

R

0
Comment actions Permalink

Hi,

I hope I will get my new machine soon (iMAG G5) then I will test it.

Did You guys tried develope with JDK 1.5 or start IRIDA with it ?

0
Comment actions Permalink

Ralf

>Did You guys tried develope with JDK 1.5 or start IRIDA with it ?

>


I did both, and it works fine.

Check the message I posted in the j.i.community a few days ago, about
how to install and setup the whole thing.
http://www.intellij.net/forums/thread.jsp?forum=27&thread=137065#3546741



Alain

0
Comment actions Permalink

The first time I ran IDEA 5.0 after upgrading the JDK to 1.5 there were hundreds of errors, tiny little windows popping up everywhere, and a crash. This happened a couple more times until I rebooted, and only the following error happens:

com/intellij/ui/Table
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/intellij/ui/Table
at com.siyeh.metrics.MetricsPluginImpl.initToolWindow(MetricsPluginImpl.java:79)
at com.siyeh.metrics.MetricsPluginImpl.projectOpened(MetricsPluginImpl.java:54)
at com.intellij.openapi.project.impl.ProjectImpl.c(ProjectImpl.java:32)
at com.intellij.openapi.project.impl.ProjectImpl.access$200(ProjectImpl.java:164)
at com.intellij.openapi.project.impl.ProjectImpl$MyProjectManagerListener.projectOpened(ProjectImpl.java:0)
at com.intellij.openapi.project.impl.ProjectManagerImpl$1.projectOpened(ProjectManagerImpl.java:10)
at com.intellij.openapi.project.impl.ProjectManagerImpl.e(ProjectManagerImpl.java:174)
at com.intellij.openapi.project.impl.ProjectManagerImpl.openProject(ProjectManagerImpl.java:184)
at com.intellij.ide.impl.ProjectUtil.openProject(ProjectUtil.java:78)
at com.intellij.idea.IdeaApplication.d(IdeaApplication.java:20)
at com.intellij.idea.IdeaApplication.access$500(IdeaApplication.java:44)
at com.intellij.idea.IdeaApplication$IdeStarter$2.run(IdeaApplication.java:0)
at com.intellij.openapi.application.impl.LaterInvocatorEx$FlushQueue.run(LaterInvocatorEx.java:17)
at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:209)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:461)
at com.intellij.ide.IdeEventQueue.defaultDispatchEvent(IdeEventQueue.java:158)
at com.intellij.ide.IdeEventQueue.a(IdeEventQueue.java:131)
at com.intellij.ide.IdeEventQueue.dispatchEvent(IdeEventQueue.java:112)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:267)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:196)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:190)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:182)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:110)


This is easy to ignore, so I'm currently trying to reconfigure my project to work, and so haven't found any other problems yet. It looks good to go for a

0
Comment actions Permalink

In article <67169.1115210884592.JavaMail.itn@is.intellij.net>,
Michael Czeiszperger <czei@webperformanceinc.com> wrote:

The first time I ran IDEA 5.0 after upgrading the JDK to 1.5 there were
hundreds of errors, tiny little windows popping up everywhere, and a crash.
This happened a couple more times until I rebooted, and only the following
error happens:

com/intellij/ui/Table
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/intellij/ui/Table
at
com.siyeh.metrics.MetricsPluginImpl.initToolWindow(MetricsPluginImpl.java:79)


This is not an idea problem. It's a metrics plugin problem. Try
removing that.

R

0
Comment actions Permalink

Thank You Alain !

0
Comment actions Permalink

So it is, thanks!

0
Comment actions Permalink

Ralf Kraus wrote:

I hope I will get my new machine soon (iMAG G5) then I will test it.


Hopefully you're getting the new 2ghz G5's - they look pretty sweet.

0

Please sign in to leave a comment.