I thing that if somebody will published here reports for day using latest
EAP build, then other developers can see total picture of stability. So:
server with remote debug. CVS. Windows XP.
Build Used: 8 hours
CSS is pretty good :) Thanks! And thank for color choosing! :)
Would be like for inspections for CSS! :) I try to merge old CSS files and
removed dublucates. If idea will highlight me dublicated CSS clases, it would
be better :)
good, but sometimes IDEA insert brace at wrong place.
JSP... it unstable... totaly...
1. Why page object is instance of java.lang.Object? It it normal?
2. For different JSP files analizer do different things... I have one JSP
with taglib definition, it is green and good. I have second JSP, with missing
taglib definition but with custom tag using, it is red, and this is good
too. But i have another one JSP, without any taglib definitions, and with
custom tag using - IDEA show me that is valid JSP (green).
3. Famous NPE... This is reason, that i moved back to Pallada - becouse it
happend randomazely just on every my JSP.
XML... Maybe it work, maybe... At least Validate work fine. But editor always
show entire XML as red. On every tag it say 'Element ... must be declared'...
:) But no NPE and other exception :)) So, XML editor can be used as plain
text editor :)
Java - no comments. It stable by definition :) No crash or stopshit errors,
exept little-one reported :)
1. Very fine solution to Ctrl+N for non project files! Thanks!
2. Maybe i wonder, but Java editor is faster that on Pallada! Thanks too!
Ok, now i'm back to Pallada, becouse of JSP NPE, until it will fixed :)
Alexey Efimov, Java Developer