Friendly greetings !
I just discovered the very fantasticawesome Groovy/Griffon thingy (i knew a bit about Groovy/grails).
But i have a little problem :
- I installed IntelliJ IDEA 9.0.3 Ultimate (i'm still in trial) and griffon 0.9.
- I'm under windows, configured environment variable and all.
- i created a griffon-app (GriffonFractal)
When i open the newly created default files there is a lot of "errors" highlighted.
The application seems to work as expected but the IDE isn't happy.
Some exemples :
- griffon-app\conf\BuildConfig.groovy 81:29 : Cannot resolve symbol 'File'
- griffon-app\controllers\griffonFractal\GriffonFractalController.groovy 8:23 : Cannot resolve symbol 'Map'
It probably miss some kind of import (which are automatically imported when compiling?) ?
I'm pretty sure someone here will be able to help, so : thank you in advance :)