After another week with IDEA 9.0.1, I've got some nits. I'm comparing things to version 4.5.4 I was on previously. Any ideas on how to resolve any of these?
- No structure view in project view anymore. Having to use two windows is tedious at best.
- Activating tab in not in highest row of tabs moves entire row down. Moving targets are bad.
- Can't have the Run/Debug conifguration auto pop up when hitting the play/debug button anymore.
- CVS update dialog doesn't remember settings. I keep having to check reset sticky data!!! Also, how does it determine what to populate the comment with? Its certainly not the previous one.
- Update project no longer seems to work. It claims all files are up to date, but if I update each directory in the project individually, they update correctly.
- Ctrl-Shift-N search brings up .java files, instead of just non .java files.