There have been some discussions and requests for IDEA to fully support HTML
Since there has been no commitment from JetBrains to do so, does anyone out
there know of an editor that supports any of the excellent java development
I would greatly prefer first-class support of these technologies by IDEA;
However, in the mean time I have to do my job and I would like to have tools
that help with this aspect of it.
Some of the things that come to mind are:
- Optimize JSP imports
- Optimize tags
- Optimize JSP useBean statements
- Conversion between tags and explicit use of the
bean property accessors.
- Conversion between ]]> tags and explicit use of the
bean property mutators.
- Go to matching (opening/closing) tag.
- Extract/Inline JSP include page.
- Extract/Inline custom tag.
I'm sure that there are many more, but these would probably be the ones that
I would use the most.