Aurora 1101: 'Cannot resolve symbol'

Don't know if this is IntelliJ related or something else but I'll post it here anyway. I have a web-module where I have a library of ejb-application I wrote in the classpath. The problem is that IDEA gives me a 'Cannot resolve symbol'-error on a method that is in one of the classes in the ejb-application. I know it's there, I can browse to it in 'project'-window and decompile the class so I can see the method signatures and it is there. And it is public.

thanks,
Jari

1 comment
Comment actions Permalink

IDEA can see all of the other methods, except getters and setters for this one property. I added an empty method in the bean, I can see the new method in the decompiled class but the editor can't see it.

Jari

0

Please sign in to leave a comment.