Hi, maybe You can help me with a few questions (I am Eclipse user..., I'm trying to use IDEA 8 ;), Mac OS X):
1) I can diff incoming changes,but I cannot update these files there. Where can I update only these files which I wont? Why I always must update whole project? Not only selected modules and files? I found some help topics but their aren't consistent with this IDEA version.....
2) In my project I have 2 modules from HEAD and 1 module from branch. In Eclipse I see next to project name from which VC is it. I cannot find any information about it in IDEA. Moreover, when I get CVS->Update directory... on the project from branch, I see window where I can update from "Default version". Which version is it? It looks like it show me changes from HEAD for whole project, not only for this 2 modules.
3) What synchronization do? In Eclipse it is used to compare files with VC. And here? Is in IDEA some kind of this view?
4) In Eclipse is the Navigator view where can I see i.e.: Maven target directory. Can I here too? Because in Project not.
5) Can I change sides in diff view?
6) I remove module from project, but when I try to commit, it shows me changes from this module. Any idea?
7) Can I see file version next to this file name?
8) When I wont to "Compare with...", I browse for revision which I am interested, check it, click OK and I've got this error: "Invalid cvs root: ". Then OK, and "Error: Revision ]]> does not exist in repository". Why not exist? After all it shows me this revision... And that's all... :/
For now this is all :)
Great thanks for any help!