1. Configure Project should be part of the Project Properties, and could be the first icon in the left bar.
2. Should be able remove more then one entry at the time from the library list, this was possible with the old UI.
3. Should not be possible to place depended module inside the current module library entries.
4. Order Tab UI is inconsistent with the Libraries one, I prefer Order UI more.
5. Should be able to move up/down multiple entries i.e. select 5 entries in the list and then move the entire selection.
6. I think that Order tab is obsolete, library list is sufficient to define classpath entry as well as their order. All the above comments apply to the Library tab in this case
7. I think that Dependencies tab is obsolete, all modules should be listed in the library list with the check box similar to the current Dependencies tab, so user has one place to look at classpath definition instead of jumping across three different tabs.
8. The fix for the long path in the library list and in the content list indeed fixes the problem, but getting rid of the new UI is better solution in my view, if it is not an option the ... should be inserted in the middle of the path (c:\project\...\Foo.java) and not at the end (c:\project\src\com\test\...) so it is still possible to see the entry name.