List of problems bugs in the new Module setup UI
1. Look and feel – just hate it, but it is personal
2. When manually editing Output Path and Test Output Path the changes are just ignored
3. Cannot point Output Path and Test Output Path to the same location, for some reason this settings are mutually exclusive
4. When module has multiple content entries cannot switch between entries, the right pane doesn’t reflect the selection
5. Cannot select multiple libraries to remove, just keep clicking and clicking and clicking like an Energizer Rabbit, not mention already reported bug when library path is too long cannot remove it at all, must change the screen resolution
6. When project library is created in one module it is not available in other modules before close and reopening the dialog
7. Configure project should be available from the Project Properties and not from the File Menu – personal opinion
8. Cannot switch focus from the IDE unless I minimize it.
Bottom line – IDEA is best IDE I’ve experienced, but it should get better and not worse.