Some notes about HTTP proxy configuration in build 957.
Since previous build 944 HTTP proxy settings has internally moved from Error Reporting
to share it with a new Plugin Manager. So you need reconfigure them for Error Reporting.
1. For Error Reporting
- When ER dialog appeared, push the button "Send error report to JetBrains"
- Click the link "Set up HTTP proxy settings"
2. For Plugin Manager
- Currently there is no way to configure HTTP proxy from Plugin Manager. This will be fixed ASAP.
- Plugin Manager share HTTP proxy settings with ER. So if it has been configured, Plugin Manager will
use it too.
- As a workaround: http://www.intellij.net/forums/thread.jsp?forum=22&thread=49139&tstart=0&trange=50