Using 7.0.4 (build 7941) on project I've inherited, and for the life of me, I cannot get IDEA to forget certain files. Using SVN/JBoss/Struts2/Hibernate, though these are likely not relevant.
Here's the behavior ...
1) I use the command-line to move or remove a Java source file
2) I try to do a "File / Sychronize" in IDEA to get it to forget that file
3) IDEA hangs, so I have to force quit and reload
4) Sometimes this works (IDEA does a scan of files and the moved ones disappear)
5) Sometimes it doesn't ... some show a J and not a C icon, and prevent a build because it says "Cannot find class"
I cannot find how to whack it on the head, short of completely recreating the project file.
Are these known issues? (Sychronize hang ... files not disappearing)
Thanks in advance,