new EAP eta?

Any eta's on the next EAP release? I'm getting frustrated waiting...
almost like an expectant father ;)

GIVE UP A NEWBORN!

--
"It's all in the heat of the moment, it's all in the pain..." Devy.
Mark Derricutt @ mark@talios.com @ talios.blog-city.com
Now Playing: %s

22 comments

yeah...

everyboy is waitting for new release...
:-O

0

Mark Derricutt wrote:

Any eta's on the next EAP release? I'm getting frustrated waiting...
almost like an expectant father ;)

GIVE UP A NEWBORN!

Mark, I heard 953 will get spit out today.

R

0

You liar!
You heard about 853 ;)
It is just your deep wish it was a typo.

r.

Robert S. Sfeir wrote:

Mark Derricutt wrote:

>> Any eta's on the next EAP release? I'm getting frustrated waiting...
>> almost like an expectant father ;)
>>
>> GIVE UP A NEWBORN!
>>

Mark, I heard 953 will get spit out today.

R


0

Not today :))
Tomorrow ;)

"Robert S. Sfeir" <no_mail@jetbrains.com> wrote in message
news:bmohlu$1sp$1@is.intellij.net...

Mark Derricutt wrote:

Any eta's on the next EAP release? I'm getting frustrated waiting...
almost like an expectant father ;)

>

GIVE UP A NEWBORN!

>
Mark, I heard 953 will get spit out today.

>

R

>


0

Well I said today, and I did hear tomorrow, but I never mentioned the
time zone either, neither did the person who told me tomorrow mention
whether it was in his time zone or mine.

:)

R

Alexey Efimov wrote:

Not today :))
Tomorrow ;)

"Robert S. Sfeir" <no_mail@jetbrains.com> wrote in message
news:bmohlu$1sp$1@is.intellij.net...

>>Mark Derricutt wrote:
>>
>>>Any eta's on the next EAP release? I'm getting frustrated waiting...
>>>almost like an expectant father ;)
>>>
>>>GIVE UP A NEWBORN!
>>>
>>
>>Mark, I heard 953 will get spit out today.
>>
>>R
>>



0

Robert S. Sfeir wrote:

Well I said today, and I did hear tomorrow, but I never mentioned the
time zone either, neither did the person who told me tomorrow mention
whether it was in his time zone or mine.

>

Reminds me of those long nights of December 1999, when I tried - in vain
- to explain my mathematically challenged friends that they had to wait
one more year to celebrate.
I celebrated twice.

Alain

0


"Alain Ravet" <alain.ravet.list@wanadoo.be> wrote in message
news:bmonip$qom$2@is.intellij.net...

Robert S. Sfeir wrote:

>

Well I said today, and I did hear tomorrow, but I never mentioned the
time zone either, neither did the person who told me tomorrow mention
whether it was in his time zone or mine.

>

>

Reminds me of those long nights of December 1999, when I tried - in vain
- to explain my mathematically challenged friends that they had to wait
one more year to celebrate.
I celebrated twice.


So, THEY had to wait one more year, but YOU celebrated twice? Smart, Alain,
this is smart ;) If there is a chance for a holiday, take it ;)


0

Well I guess today isn't the day, nothing yet at least, so perhaps you
need to calculate this for us Alain, because it seems that my tomorrow,
being today, was not the other person's tomorrow, and I'm not sure when
his tomorrow becomes today.

Ok... where's the EAP damn it! Is that thing that unstable?

R

Alain Ravet wrote:

Robert S. Sfeir wrote:

>> Well I said today, and I did hear tomorrow, but I never mentioned the
>> time zone either, neither did the person who told me tomorrow mention
>> whether it was in his time zone or mine.
>>


Reminds me of those long nights of December 1999, when I tried - in vain
- to explain my mathematically challenged friends that they had to wait
one more year to celebrate.
I celebrated twice.

Alain


0

So, what your saying is:

"You're looking at now, sir. Everything that is happening now is happening
now."
"What happened to then?"
"We passed it."
"When?"
"Just now. We're at now now."
"Go back to then!"
"When?"
"Now!"
"Now?"
"Now!"
"We can't!"
"Why?"
"We missed it."
"When?"
"Just now."
"When will then be now?"
"Soon."


Spaceballs :)
-


Grant Gochnauer
http://www.gochnauer.org


"Robert S. Sfeir" <no_mail@jetbrains.com> wrote in message
news:bmpagj$oe2$1@is.intellij.net...

Well I guess today isn't the day, nothing yet at least, so perhaps you
need to calculate this for us Alain, because it seems that my tomorrow,
being today, was not the other person's tomorrow, and I'm not sure when
his tomorrow becomes today.

>

Ok... where's the EAP damn it! Is that thing that unstable?

>

R

>

Alain Ravet wrote:

Robert S. Sfeir wrote:

>
>> Well I said today, and I did hear tomorrow, but I never mentioned the
>> time zone either, neither did the person who told me tomorrow mention
>> whether it was in his time zone or mine.
>>
>

Reminds me of those long nights of December 1999, when I tried - in vain
- to explain my mathematically challenged friends that they had to wait
one more year to celebrate.
I celebrated twice.

>

Alain

>

>


0

EXCELLENT! I remember that! Cool!

R

Grant Gochnauer wrote:

So, what your saying is:

"You're looking at now, sir. Everything that is happening now is happening
now."
"What happened to then?"
"We passed it."
"When?"
"Just now. We're at now now."
"Go back to then!"
"When?"
"Now!"
"Now?"
"Now!"
"We can't!"
"Why?"
"We missed it."
"When?"
"Just now."
"When will then be now?"
"Soon."


Spaceballs :)
---------------------
Grant Gochnauer
http://www.gochnauer.org


"Robert S. Sfeir" <no_mail@jetbrains.com> wrote in message
news:bmpagj$oe2$1@is.intellij.net...

>>Well I guess today isn't the day, nothing yet at least, so perhaps you
>>need to calculate this for us Alain, because it seems that my tomorrow,
>>being today, was not the other person's tomorrow, and I'm not sure when
>>his tomorrow becomes today.
>>
>>Ok... where's the EAP damn it! Is that thing that unstable?
>>
>>R
>>
>>Alain Ravet wrote:
>>
>>>Robert S. Sfeir wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>>Well I said today, and I did hear tomorrow, but I never mentioned the
>>>>time zone either, neither did the person who told me tomorrow mention
>>>>whether it was in his time zone or mine.
>>>>
>>>
>>>Reminds me of those long nights of December 1999, when I tried - in vain
>>>- to explain my mathematically challenged friends that they had to wait
>>>one more year to celebrate.
>>>I celebrated twice.
>>>
>>>Alain
>>>
>>



0

If I get dangerously intoxicated this weekend since I didn't get my EAP fix for this week, I'm blaming JetBrains, thanks alot guys/gals :)

0

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 06:52:46 -0400, Robert S. Sfeir wrote:

Mark, I heard 953 will get spit out today.


Just finnished 99% of moving houses and finally setup the PC and looked
eagerly for a new EAP ( of course, not the FIRST thing I did ]]> ) but
nothing so far...

Heres hopin for Monday :)

--
"It's all in the heat of the moment, it's all in the pain..." Devy.
Mark Derricutt @ mark@talios.com @ talios.blog-city.com

0

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 13:56:35 -0400, Robert S. Sfeir wrote:

Well I guess today isn't the day, nothing yet at least, so perhaps you
need to calculate this for us Alain, because it seems that my tomorrow,
being today, was not the other person's tomorrow, and I'm not sure when
his tomorrow becomes today.


And being in New Zealand, my tomorrow is way infront of everyone else,
which just adds to the fustration and waiting :)

Ok... where's the EAP damn it! Is that thing that unstable?


I havn't checked the tracker yet - but whose gonna bet they get up to 1000
bugs fixed before this next EAP ( or maybe there gearing up for an RC? )


--
"It's all in the heat of the moment, it's all in the pain..." Devy.
Mark Derricutt @ mark@talios.com @ talios.blog-city.com

0

I havn't checked the tracker yet - but whose gonna bet they get up to 1000
bugs fixed before this next EAP ( or maybe there gearing up for an RC? )


I thought about 500 bugs - they are nearning this number
(more than 350 bugs already fixed).


0

Just finnished 99% of moving houses and finally setup the PC and looked
eagerly for a new EAP ( of course, not the FIRST thing I did <g> ) but
nothing so far...


You too? :)
I'm not as far ahead as you are (I'm only half way through the unpacking),
but the cable guy just left, so I thought I'd take advantage of the new
internet connection and check the EAP status.

Well, it seems I have to postpone the planned break and keep unpacking. :)

>

Heres hopin for Monday :)

So be it.

Andrei


0

On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 14:06:11 -0400, Andrei Oprea wrote:

You too? :)
I'm not as far ahead as you are (I'm only half way through the unpacking),
but the cable guy just left, so I thought I'd take advantage of the new


Heh - what is it with geek migration at the moment? I know about 4 other
developers who moved this weekend, and a guy at work is about to buy a
house :p

I've not yet started unpacking, at least - not enmass, setup the
stereo/dvd/tv in the lounge and relaxed to new Farscape DVDs last night.
Need to move them all inside the cabinet now ;)

internet connection and check the EAP status.


I'm sucking on a dialup still, once I pay off "moving" I'll be looking at
highspeed wireless.

--
"It's all in the heat of the moment, it's all in the pain..." Devy.
Mark Derricutt @ mark@talios.com @ talios.blog-city.com

0

Mark Derricutt wrote:

Any eta's on the next EAP release? I'm getting frustrated waiting...
almost like an expectant father ;)

GIVE UP A NEWBORN!


LORD! 365 plug bugs and counting! GIVE UP 957!

E.A.P! E.A.P! E.A.P! E.A.P! E.A.P! E.A.P! E.A.P! E.A.P!

Ok now I'm going on a hunger strike... can't stop working I'd get my
butt kicked... so I'll stop eating. :)

R

0

Robert S. Sfeir wrote:

Mark Derricutt wrote:

>> Any eta's on the next EAP release? I'm getting frustrated waiting...
>> almost like an expectant father ;)


LORD! 365 plug bugs and counting! GIVE UP 957!

E.A.P! E.A.P! E.A.P! E.A.P! E.A.P! E.A.P! E.A.P! E.A.P!

Ok now I'm going on a hunger strike... can't stop working I'd get my
butt kicked... so I'll stop eating. :)



I'll be satisfied with a new license number for the very short term....

0

In article <7059934.1066656426351.JavaMail.itn@is.intellij.net>,
Esteban <etrigos@btobfactory.com> wrote:

yeah...

everyboy is waitting for new release...
:-O


It's been ready for two weeks. They are holding back on releasing it
just to make us crazy. The longer they make us wait, the happier we are
when it shows up. It's becoming our drug. Soon they will control our
minds and we will be their zombie geek army. They will use us to take
over the world and all will bow to Emperor Eugene.


(Perhaps I shouldn't have stayed up so late last night.)

0

Look at the list of fixes! Pure greatness. Allow me to be the first: 'When will we get the next EAP!!!!' :)

0

Please sign in to leave a comment.