I recently tried this EAP version, because I am desperately looking for the Multi-Module feature. I was quite disappointed to realize that this Multi-Module feature is still missing, despite that fact that a post from March saying that in the "Near Future" it will be out with the EAP, triggered my further download in the first place. Anyhow the path specification pane has changed dramatically since 3.0.5 and I think it is not yet finished or I have totally misunderstood the new concept. Can please someone comment the following questions:
1. What is the schedule for the promised "add module" button?
2. Is there a plan to enable dragging an Element from the "Exclude Folders" list to one of the other "[Test ]Source Folders"?
3. I seem to be able to add the same directory to the "Exclude Folders" and to the "Source Folders" which makes no sense to me: Either I exclude it or I add it: there’s no third option. Am I missing something here?
4. On the other hand it does not let me add the same source directory to the "Source Folder" and to the "Test Source Folder". But I really have source and testing code in the same source directory one in src/com/... the other in src/test/... How should I set up the folders in my situation?
5. Why is the "Exclude Folders" needed at all? What happens with the directories below the root content directory not mentioned in any of the three Folders lists?
6. In 3.0.5 when I added a project directory, it guessed quite well what source directories I will want added. I would propose to revive that logic and use it to propose some contents into “Source Folders” everything else could go into the “Exclude Folders” list. How does that sound?
Thanks for all clarifications.