I have a module I want to put under svn control.
What I have done so far:
- Added an svn repository in the svn repositories window.
- Projects Settings/Version control: Adding the module root directory and assigning SVN to it.
- In the changes window I have selected the files to be ignored
Now I'm stucked. What I have tried is:
- context menu of the root directory: subversion/shared directory -> I've selected the svn location to share with. It did not to seem to have any effect.
- After sharing I've chosen: add in the context menu of the changes window. I got an exceptions saying:
The following problems have occurred when adding the files:
svn: '/' is not a working copy
svn: Cannot read from to '/.svn/format': path refers to directory or read access is denied
How to proceed? I could not find any hint in the online help.