I am having problems using the debugger in my phpstorm test phase. I tried several hours to get it to work
but I am completely at loss. Maybe someone can help me.
Here is my configuration:
- latest xampp on windows 7 with document root mapped to a NAS (//diskstation2/web)
- phpstorm runs on the same windows 7 machine
- I enabled xdebug in php.ini in the xampp installation
- the url to the php script to be debugged is "http://localhost/party_princess_shop/index.php"
- in the file system the php file is under "//diskstation2/web/party_princess_shop/index.php" or "Z:/web/party_princess_shop/index.php"
Here is what I tried:
When I start the debugger using zero configuration debugging, I can see that the debugger stops at the breakpoint
I set, but apparently I cannot step through the source code.
I see an error message saying: "remote file path '/DISKSTATION2/WEB/party_princess_shop/index.php' is not mapped to any file path in project"
or "cannot find file with path ''/DISKSTATION2/WEB/party_princess_shop/index.php' in project ".
When I click on "Resolve Path Mapping Problem" there is not really anything I can do.
What can I do to get the debugging to work?