I've just tried the new 816 build and it's looking really good. In
particular the CVS integration works 8)
One feature which I like is the CVS History dialog, but it has a few
1. Using the cursor keys to select a different revision doesn't update
the comment area.
2. The comment area doesn't wrap text. Word wrap would be best.
3. Related to (2), If you resize the dialog to see more comment text,
the dialog automatically resizes large enough to show the full width of
the comment text, and you can no longer resize it smaller. That's a real
problem if your comment text is so wide that the dialog doesn't fit on
the screen anymore.
4. Maybe also related to (2), the size of the comment area fluctuates
according to how many lines are in the comment. It would be better if
the comment area was a fixed size.
5. Cosmetic nitpick: The comment area would look better with a Border of
6. It would be nice if the Date field were expressed in the local timezone.
Otherwise, I think it's a really cool dialog, something I've been
wanting for a long time 8)
Gordon Tyler (Software Developer)
Quest Software <http://java.quest.com/>
260 King Street East, Toronto, Ontario M5A 4L5, Canada
Voice: 416-643-4846 | Fax: 416-594-1919