i am not able to make phpunit remote via ssh working.
- phpstorm 9 (latest): windows
- local path: B:\projects\tests\1\ (mounted via samba to widows)
- remote path: /home/project/1/
- setup remote php interpreter
- setup a default deployment server with path mappings (and set as default)
i am not able to follow this tutorial: https://confluence.jetbrains.com/display/PhpStorm/Running+PHPUnit+tests+over+SSH+on+a+remote+server+with+PhpStorm
when i start my test, is get this:
ssh://firstname.lastname@example.org:22/usr/bin/php /root/.phpstorm_helpers/phpunit.php --bootstrap /home/project/1/tests/bootstrap.php --no-configuration B:\projects\1\tests
but correct would be
ssh://email@example.com:22/usr/bin/php vendor/bin/phpunit --bootstrap tests/bootstrap.php --no-configuration tests\
and of course i get this error, because paths are wroing:
bash: Zeile 0: cd: B:/projects/1: No such file or directory
so my main problems:
- how to tell phpstorm, not using .phpstorm_helpers ?
- how to tell phpstorm to use correct path mappings, even i don´t use a deployment server (because folders are mounted via samba into my windows)
- how to use relative paths instead of absolute ? (don´t know if that is a problem)
thanks for any help !