I just upgraded to IDEA 6.0 and set up my struts application as a web module. I'm finding that editing the struts-config.xml file for my project is very slow, so slow that it's unusable. I tried adding a new action mapping (by editing the xml file directly) and just typing in the path took 30 seconds. I could get a few characters out and then the UI would freeze up. It got so bad that I decided to give up and unmap the directory containing struts-config.xml from the web modules list of web resources.
Unfortunately now that I've done that (and am editing the struts-config.xml file as a regular xml file) the entire struts-config.xml file is full of bogus errors. I'm pretty frustrated by this. The rest of my team is using MyEclipse and they're not having any issues editing the same struts-config file.