Am on a new computer, Windows 8.1 64bit. 8mb RAM,....Been evaluating UEStudio, Komodo, and PhpStorm.... So far I like PhpStorm.... If I can iron-out all the RESOURCE issues it would be a winner.
So what are some tips? Most common fixes to resolve these resource issues.
At moment it is gobbling over 20-30% of my CPU, about 1.4GB of RAM.
I get alot of freezes/pauses... I seen some take as long as 30+ seconds before I got control back. Many of the nice features like intltips become unusable. I Restart PhpStorm and things get better for a bit,,,till it is not longer better again.
I am just now starting to try to finetune it, Hope I can get it done before these 10 days are up.
I was running the default install 32bit, I since installed the SDK and I am not running phpStorm64
imstalled Directory(used defualts on setup)
C:\Program Files (x86)\JetBrains\PhpStorm 8.0.2\bin
Toot for my projects "/public_html" is my Projects is
F drive is just a partion
I already Excluded webide80, projects from getting scanned by my antivirus