This morning I managed to run a buggy module of a program I'm
working on; it was supposed to delete the contents of a
temporary directory but (due to a bug) chose to delete the
contents of the root directory instead (including all my source
While I was able to restore most of the sources by a checkout
from CVS, there were still around 50 files I had touched since
the last commit.
I was so relieved when I found how powerful and easy to use the
Local History is in a case like that; I had completely restored
all my files to the exact state before the disaster within less
than 5 minutes.
Thanks so much, JetBrains! My license has already more than