There are often times when I will make changes to a header or navigation menu etc that will apply across many pages throughout project. This occurs frequently. How can I accomplish this in webstorm without a lot of pain. Some notes...
- I know about using php() but not an option
- find and replace across site is looking unreliable... i.e format code on page can change code block spacing
The only way I see of doing it...
- make code changes to block on one page of site,
- select block of code and copy to clipboard
- open each page in website, locate relevant code, cut and paste selection
I know there are solutions in other IDE's... I am really trying to like webstorm for long term. Any GREAT ideas or solutions?