[EVALUATION] - E07 - JetBrains, CEO, Team

I've detected the major problems of the IntelliJ IDEA.

The company seems to be a small one, CEO centered - and I doubt that
they can keep up with development, especially as they do not use in any
way open-source contribution mechanics (e.g. for lower-grade subsystems).

The reaction on a job application (cooperation as an independent) which
i've placed over 2 weeks ago (I'm aware about holidays) remained
unprocessed - which is a very ungentle behaviour.

[job application and some examples mailed to job@jetbrains, CEO, and
Rob.Harwood, thus my suggestions get "employee-level visibility"]

The CEO of jetBraims seems to be a core-developer. This cannot work, as
the CEO needs to have a clear brain (without any coding activity traps)
to plan, overview and direct the company.

At this point, the CEO should have already reacted to my messages and to
the content of this thread, possibly with a suggestion like "free my
mind thus I can focus on development".

-

The response within JetBrains on feedback is minimal or zero, which
indicates a low evolution speed.

-
-
-

I'm not sure if I'll start development with IDEA or if I move on to the
last remaining IDE:

the borland one (don't even know the name).

I'm preconceived, due to worse experiences with C++ Builder. OOAD was
not engouraged by this tool.

-

Will see.

.

--
http://lazaridis.com

66 comments
Comment actions Permalink

Ilias,

Your English skills are terrible; therefore, you can not hope to be successful in a career in communication.

You say your Java skills are novice at best; therefore, you can not hope to be successful in a career in Java development.

Given this, you are still posting to this forum. By doing so, you simply are decreasing the bandwidth of the forum. You are offering NO additional information, but you are consuming time and space on the board.

I challenge you to prove that your English skills are sufficient to sustain a career in communications. I challenge you to prove that your software development skills are sufficient to sustain a career as a software engineer.

You will fail in both of these challenges. This, because you are a failure. You bolster your own weak self-confidence in attacking the work of others.

I wish you no luck in finding a career; you are out of work now, and it is no surprise why this is. You are abrasive, inconsiderate, and arrogant. I will ensure this description follows you where you may venture. Your behavior on this forum will not be forgotten, nor will it be condoned.

This is not the forum to exercise your bitterness towards Jetbrains (as they obviously ignored your inadequate resume).

Again, no luck to you in finding a daily exercise that will consume more of your time than you will have as spare to post your nonsense on this forum.

0
Comment actions Permalink

Fred Faber wrote:

Ilias,

Your English skills are terrible; therefore, you can not hope to be
successful in a career in communication.



Are you a female?

You sound like you fell in love with me.

anyway, you are a little late.

The topics are closed.

-

- E05 - Community / Community Feedback
http://www.intellij.net/forums/thread.jsp?forum=27&thread=121764&message=3436291

.

--
http://lazaridis.com

0
Comment actions Permalink

Dave Levitt wrote:

Remember, he's providing a valuable service - as an 'opinion
inverter'.

If he likes something, be suspicious and investigate further before
implementing or using.


I like IntelliJ.

If he dislikes something, put it at the top of your list to evaluate.
It's likely to be quite useful.


I dislike the overall java community

.

--
http://lazaridis.com

0
Comment actions Permalink

faulty conclusion.

The conclusion is quite correct. If this is the way you behave in front of your 'perspective employers' then nothing else can be said really; as well as proving that you are not actually employable in any capacity, for any kind of work (IT or otherwise). At first, I thought you were just playing a very odd joke. Now, I've actually become increasingly concerned for your mental health. Seriously.

Your strategy for getting work from JetBrains has switched between making arrogant demands, insulting their CEO and begging them for a job (the worst strategy anyone can employ for getting an IT job IMO). And when these attempts all fail, you then retreat into a comfortable make-believe world where you are right and everyone else is just stupid, rather than accept the fact that they just have no use for someone like you. You really need to do something about your communication skills and self-esteem.

thank you.

No problem, I just it helps.

0
Comment actions Permalink

Rayz wrote:

+faulty conclusion. [evidence within forum not neccessarily
precondition for existence.]+

The conclusion is quite correct.

- (context irrelevant comments)

Your conclusion remains faulty.

thank you.

No problem, I just it helps.


.

--
http://lazaridis.com

0
Comment actions Permalink

Ilias Lazaridis wrote:

Fred Faber wrote:

>> Ilias,
>>
>> Your English skills are terrible; therefore, you can not hope to be
>> successful in a career in communication.




Are you a female?

You sound like you fell in love with me.

anyway, you are a little late.

The topics are closed.


OK, I vote this to be the weirdest post of all the threads so far in
IntelliJ forums, at least since I joined in (summer of 2002).

If anyone remembers something more funny, ludicrous, amazing or strange
please stand up, and later reply to this post.

This conclusion reminds me some other backward thought processes that I
had to endure in my last job, and deserve a standing ovation.

]]>

Amnon

0

Please sign in to leave a comment.