I'm using the Webstorm 8 Beta and having a problem with debugging Karma Tests from inside Webstorm 8. I'm new to Webstorm, so I might be doing something wrong, or it might be a bug. What I did:
1. Imported my project from my hard drive, been working in Sublime 3 before.
2. Put a breakpoint in one of my karma specs.
3. rightclick on karma.conf.js: Debug (karma.conf.js)
4. One browser window opens.
5. Second browser window opens and says "paused in debugger".
6. I go to Webstorm, it seems it really is debugging because when I press F8 it steps in my code, but I don't see the information panels that I saw in e.g. John Lindquist video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CgKU7jTub4 at around 4:03. I did also see in error in the Webstorm event log:
19:28:25 IllegalArgumentException: Argument 0 for @NotNull parameter of com/intellij/openapi/editor/actions/ScrollToTheEndToolbarAction. must not be null: Argument 0 for @NotNull parameter of com/intellij/openapi/editor/actions/ScrollToTheEndToolbarAction. must not be null (show balloon)
19:28:27 NullPointerException: null
I reported this as a bug but in fact I'm not sure if it's my fault or Webstorm's/Karma's/the plugin's.
Any thoughts more than welcome since I've been looking for 2+ hours for a solution or an answer!