first of all: Thanks for producing AMAZING products! I love PHPStorm... it's incredibly good. Thank you so much!
I'd like to have the following features in the formatter:
- newline before comment (please check https://gist.github.com/mdix/7504554)
- declare/initialize multiple variables with one var statement [might also combine multiple var statements into one] (please check https://gist.github.com/mdix/7504564)
- correctly handle indentation when functions are passed as parameters (please check https://gist.github.com/mdix/7504547 ; widely used with jQuery)
- newline after function declaration (please check https://gist.github.com/mdix/7504601)
Can you clarify if these features are planned or, if they're are already into PHPStorm, tell me how to enable them? Is there any way to extend the autoformatter on my own? Is there any difference between the WEBstorm formater and the PHPstorm formatter?
Thanks for your effort and kind regards
Please sign in to leave a comment.
- newline before comment, newline after function declaration: please feel free to file requests for these features to youtrack (http://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issues/WEB)
- declare/initialize multiple variables with one var statement: not sure what is requested. Would you like them being aligned? Please vote for http://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/WEB-884 then
- correctly handle indentation when functions are passed as parameters: again, not sure what formatting style is requested. Please see http://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/WEB-7553 and http://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/WEB-7550 - do they look similar?