Really glad to see the Drupal integration in the latest PhpStorm 7 EAP and just started using it. Note: in the past I configured everything myself but with the new integration this is much cleaner and straight forward. That makes a lot of sense.
Here is some feedback:
Include-Paths: when enabling Drupal support, there are some specific include paths added automatically. I wonder if they should be extended to the following list:
- maybe the last 3 could be just omitted and DRUPAL_ROOT/sites/all used instead
Project for Module development:
- Maintaining a lot of different modules is now great to have individual PhpStorm projects for each of them.
- That means I have to enable Drupal support for each of them, which is no problem either.
- My question is: how do I debug in such an environment?
- I created a symbolic link from DRUPAL_ROOT/sites/all/modules/MYMODULE to the real module location where I'm developing it
- That works great, both for development and for debugging
- The problem is that when I use "Navigate to declaration" with Ctrl-B that PhpStorm then offers two options: the phsyical one and the symbolic link one. This is annoying and I haven't found a way to disable that.
- Is there a better way to setup my environment?
Drupal.org as the task server:
- I followed the instructions at http://confluence.jetbrains.com/display/PhpStorm/Drupal+Development+using+PhpStorm and wanted to integrate drupal.org as my issue tracker.
- Problem being that the dialog box looks different in the current PhpStorm EAP and I can't figure out on how to properly setting this up.
- The help pages do not show anything about this either.
- Can someone please provide some guidance or can the instructions in confluence being updated?