I'm currently using PhpStorm version 6.0.3.
Just today, my sftp uploads to my deployment server is not working. It just hangs saying "Uploading <filename>..."
This has been working for months and I've not changed anything. Though I must have since it's not working now. :-(
Here's what I've tried.
- Confirmed that I can sftp from my MacOS X command line using ssh keys
- Confirmed the ssh key password in Deployment is correct
- The "Test SFTP Connection" is successful
- I can click the button in the Mappings tab to browse the Deployment path on server 'name' and it successfully shows the remove files!
- Changed to username/password
- Edited the .idea/workspace.xml file and removed the <component name="PublishConfig"> element completely and reconfigured
a deployment server
- Insured all paths were correct
- Opened a different project with the same deployment server and it WORKED!
So the issue seems to be in the project somewhere. My only thought at this point is to delete the project and create a new
on with the existing files.
Note that the only way for me to stop the hanging sftp upload process in PhpStorm is to login to the remove server
and kill the /usr/libexec/openssh/sftp-server process. Oh, I also performed an strace on the sftp-server process and
it's not doing anything, like it's waiting for something to contact it.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm loosing productivity every minute and I have a deadline to meet. Guess I'll
have to copy files over manually until I get this fixed. :-(