PhpStorm remote phpunit - SocketTimeOut error

So, I'm wondering if this feature really works? When I try to fire tests within the IDE after 30 seconds or so the following happens:

Failed to retrieve test results from the server at 'http://local.test.de/_intellij_phpunit_launcher.php'.

On the server the unit tests are still running - and the _intellij_phpunit_launcher.php was uploaded correct and was accessible...
What I see in my nginx log is that he throws an 499 which means the client closed connection.  In the PhpStorm .idea log I find

 WARN - ware.phpunit.PhpUnitRemoteUtil - Could not read file "http://local.test.de/_intellij_phpunit_launcher.php?".  org.apache.commons.vfs2.FileSystemException: Could not read file "http://local.test.de/_intellij_phpunit_launcher.php?".         at org.apache.commons.vfs2.provider.AbstractFileObject.getInputStream(AbstractFileObject.java:1601)         at org.apache.commons.vfs2.provider.DefaultFileContent.getInputStream(DefaultFileContent.java:415)         at com.jetbrains.php.run.deploymentAware.phpunit.PhpUnitRemoteUtil$2.run(PhpUnitRemoteUtil.java:393)         at com.intellij.openapi.application.impl.ApplicationImpl$8.run(ApplicationImpl.java:454)         at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)         at com.intellij.openapi.application.impl.ApplicationImpl$1$1.run(ApplicationImpl.java:152) Caused by: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out         at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead0(Native Method)         at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:150)         at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:121)         at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(BufferedInputStream.java:235)         at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStream.java:254)         at org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpParser.readRawLine(HttpParser.java:78)         at org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpParser.readLine(HttpParser.java:106)         at org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection.readLine(HttpConnection.java:1116)         at org.apache.commons.httpclient.MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager$HttpConnectionAdapter.readLine(MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager.java:1413)         at org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.readStatusLine(HttpMethodBase.java:1973)         at org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.readResponse(HttpMethodBase.java:1735)         at org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.execute(HttpMethodBase.java:1098)         at org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector.executeWithRetry(HttpMethodDirector.java:398)         at org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector.executeMethod(HttpMethodDirector.java:171)         at org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:397)         at org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:323)         at org.apache.commons.vfs2.provider.http.HttpFileObject.doGetInputStream(HttpFileObject.java:156)         at org.apache.commons.vfs2.provider.AbstractFileObject.getInputStream(AbstractFileObject.java:1585) 


Well, unit tests are usually running a while so I'm really wondering if this feature is really working or if I did something wrong in my configuration...

Please sign in to leave a comment.