Injecting language "keywords only" isn't persistent

Hello,

I've got a litte problem with PhpStorm. From beginning it works perfectly with SQL in strings and hightlights keywords without problems. I followed the hint to inject another language (in my case "mySQL") and now there are some errors in my query. There are no errors, I'm programming Drupal modules and the "{ }" around table names are normal.

I switched back the entire root directory to "keywords only" and now PhpStorm forgets everytime this setting. I can switch the code snippet to "keywords only", but after some modifications there are only recognized as string.

I tried to switch in the settings, files and directories, but it is only a string.

How can I permamently switch back to "keywords only"?

2 comments

Hi there,

Default sql dialect is set in "Settings | SQL Dialects"

but after some modifications there are only recognized as string.

"Settings | Language Injections" -- make sure that all SQL-related entries are enabled (quite possibly your uninject/inject actions have disabled one of those)


You can always delete project settings (.idea subfolder; backup if necessary) and start prject configuration from scratch -- should help IF it is some setting on Project Level.

0

Bazzik schrieb:

"Settings | Language Injections" -- make sure that all SQL-related entries are enabled (quite possibly your uninject/inject actions have disabled one of those)

That solved it!

php: "SQL select/delete/insert/update/create" was diabled. After enabling it the SQL in the string is recognized correctly.

Thank you!

0

Please sign in to leave a comment.