XHTML/HTML in XSL document not auto completing

I'm having difficulty getting XHTML to auto complete in my XSLT documents. I've looked through settings and googled to exhaustion. Why is it not working? I've attached a screenshot of an example document that fails to work.
xslt-html.jpg

4 comments

FYI, I'm using PhpStorm 6.0.1

0

Hi Mark,

Could you please tell/describe what you actually expecting to see / what should happen instead?

0

It just dawned on me after reading your response. Starting with a < reflects my xmlns declarations.

Also, I realized the behavior I was experiencing in an HTML document was the result of Live Templates (Zen HTML) and the reason it was not occurring with the HTML I was typing in my XSL document was because it was only Applicable to HTML documents. I added the addition of XML and I get the true result I was expecting from my initial post (a into <a href=""></a>)..

So, is it possible to change all of the HTML live templates to include XSL documents at once or must I click each individual one and change the applicable declaration to include XSL documents?

0

Hi Mark,

So, is it possible to change all of the HTML live templates to include XSL documents at once or must I click each individual one and change the applicable declaration to include XSL documents?

From within IDE -- no (AFAIK), it has to be done one by one.

But you can do this from outside:

  1. Alter at least one live template to include XSL scope
  2. Exit PhpStorm
  3. Open configuration file in text editor which keeps all these templates (Zen HTML.xml, on WIndows 7 it would be in "C:\Users\USERNAME\.WebIde60\config\templates" folder)
  4. Make changes to all other entries similarly to how it's done in that already altered one ("find+replace all" method may work just fine).
  5. Save changes, launch PhpStorm and verify new settings



I'm just not sure if this is the right way to do -- maybe HTML/XHTML context can be injected (Language Injection functionality) into body of <xsl:template match="/"> tag.

I've tried it -- it did not worked straight away -- I had to manually edit it (and I'm still unsure about correctness):
screen01.png

The result looks like this (HTML tags are offered; HTML Live Templates work; Emmet also works (e.g. .meow>p[TAB] will become <div ><p></p></div>):
screen02.png

Once again -- not sure if it's correct / acceptable way of doing this etc -- I'm not using XSL technology myself, so not-an-expert-at-all here.

0

Please sign in to leave a comment.