Take a look at this example:
1. type form and hit expand button, you get <form href="$END$"></form>
2. now, i want to insert some php code between double qoutes, for this i have a live template pp that expands with tab (or enter), so i type pp
and hit expand button expecting to see <form href="<?php $END$ ?>"></form>, but instead I get $END$ <form href="pp">$END$</form>,
While I understand why this is happening, it is a little bit uncomfortable, because at the moment I've been thinking about filling the href attribute, not the contents of the form tag.
So, i figured there must be some way to "stop further live template expansion button", for example:
1. type form and hit expand button, you get <form href="$END$">$STOP$</form>
2. hit stop button (e.g. escape) you get <form href="$END$"></form>
3. now you can use your live templates in the current context
What do you think?