I'm working on a project with sources on a Samba drive (they are on a Virtual Machine running on my computer)
I've tried all the different options (local web server/remote sources, ...) and I found the best configuration is the default one (web server and sources are local)
It works fine but I keep seeing error messages "Some errors occurred while accessing svn working copy database."
(for every access to the svn server, I get dozens of this message, without any more information)
It doesn't keep me from using the IDE, or even updating/committing the sources, but I guess there has to be something wrong
I'm running it on a Mac, the project is on Subversion 1.8 format - I've updated the settings to use the 1.8 svn client instead of the default 1.7 in /usr/bin
I've tried it with local sources, it works fine.
On Windows, with a network drive, it works fine too