I am using a gradle project with spock based unit and integration tests separated which I have opened in IntelliJ 15.04.
When I look at this project in intellij I can see the directories are marked correctly as test sources but when I right click on the integration-tests and select "run all tests in groovy" it only runs some of the tests.
For the tests that don't run IntelliJ...
- doesn't mark them as ignored
- doesn't mark them as failed
- the icon remains as a yellow doughnut
- some of the tests in the same spec are run and pass (green ok icon) so it isn't missing entire spock specs
- After running the message next to the green bar says "All 8 tests passed" but there are 11 tests
- If I add @Ignore in front of the tests which aren't being run it still doesn't show them as ignored but keeps the same yellow doughnut
- If I run the un-run tests on their own they run and pass
- If I run "gradle test" from the command line it runs all the tests and they pass
Does anyone know what the cause of this might be and if there is a way to fix it.