I have found some strange behaviour of remote host synchronization in PyCharm EAP 98.404.
First, there is a little annoying bug: every time I open a project, PyCharm says that I should map project root directory:
But, as you can clearly see on the next screenshot, the project is already mapped:
Second, and I am not sure whether this is a bug or not, PyCharm does not seem to synchronize files on remote server when I update subversion working copy on my hard drive. You can reproduce this with these simple steps:
1. Check out some files in new project using Version Control in PyCharm. I used subversion, not sure if it matters.
2. Set up deployment of your working copy on a remote host.
3. Change files in your repository from elsewhere.
4. Update your working copy using Version Control in PyCharm.
5. Your files will change in your working copy on hard drive, but they will not be uploaded to remote host. Seems that files changed by version control update do not trigger deployment process.
Maybe I should update to 100.54, but I don't see changes in remote host access in this version anyway.
Please, somebody tell me, am I doing something wrong?