I have a function with params and doc-string.
# file foo.py
def bar(p1, p2):
do this and that
# file use.py
from foo import bar
In use.py, I start typing "bar", select it from the auto-complete popup, and my cursor is now positioned at "???" inside the parens. How do I see a preview of the params + doc-string at this moment? The options on the View menu are:
- Quick Definition (does nothing)
- Quick documentation (disabled or does nothing)
- External documentation (disabled)
- Parameter info (just shows "p1, p2")
- Context info (does nothing)
If I back out my cursor back into the "bar", then "Quick documentation" works (though it also insists on adding inferred-type information), but this cursor motion breaks my flow of work. What is the best way to do this?