Hi to all,
i have the following problem. While my code runs perfectly in pycharm console, when i try to run it from terminal (osx yosemite) it behaves strangely.
The problems i run to while i was trying to run my code from terminal were the following,
1. strange behavior of the following if statement
- > if extension == ".au": (it was working only in pycharm console)
this line did not executed correctly in osx terminal so i changed it with
- > if "au" in extension: (it worked both in pycharm console and terminal)
2. my code execution seems to be stuck ... (have to press ctrl+X to stop it)
I also tried to run my code by doing copy paste of the execution line as this is shown in pycharm console.