I have a couple of (mostly cosmetic) questions/suggestions:
1) is it possible to hide non-code files in project?
Currently I see VS solutions/projects and other files. While I think it's good to see
.c, .cc, .cpp, .h, .hpp, .inl, .txt (and maybe .mm and .m), so unless there already is some option to globally filter such files,
it would be nice to have (or at least an option to globally hide files not listed in CMakeLists)
2) a suggestion: how about add existing file(s), workaround is to put them in CMakeList manually, but it's a bit clumsy.
3) support for static analysis? (clang/cppcheck come to mind, probably as plugins? - I understand this is probably very low priority)
4) custom type visualizers for debugging (similar to natvis in VS), say I have custom made containers and I'd like them pretty-printed when debugging.
5) suggestion: hexadecimal numbers in watches when debugging (for ints - optionally)