I'm trying to connect to SQL Server database using 0xDBE, but I'm receiving following error:
Connection to SQL Server (Microsoft) - <my_db_name>@<db_server_address> failed: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.FileNotFoundException: File /x86/sqljdbc_auth.dll was not found inside JAR.
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: File /x86/sqljdbc_auth.dll was not found inside JAR.
... 2 more
How I got to this point?
- I've installed 0xDBE in my user's catalog (d:\Users\<my_username>\Applications\0xDBE\)
- I've configured SQL Server (Microsoft) Driver as follows:
- Downloaded http://download.jetbrains.com/idea/jdbc-drivers/sqljdbc4-4.0.2206.100.jar manually to d:\Users\<my_username>\Applications\0xDBE\0xDBE 142.2927.6\drivers\ as I had troubles downloading it automatically
- Added driver manually on Settings tab.
- On advanced tab: I've set integratedSecurity to true
- I've added new SQL Server (Microsoft) connection as follows:
- Host set to <db_server_address>
- Database set to <my_db_name>
- Use Windows domain authentication: ticked
- URL generated: jdbc:sqlserver://;databaseName=<my_db_name>;servername=<db_server_address>;port=1433
- Driver files section indicates that I'm "Using SQL Server (Microsoft) driver files"
- On Advanced tab I've changed nothing except I've set integratedSecurity to true
- I've clicked "Test Connection"
Things I've tried:
Downloading sqljdbc_4.2.6225.100_enu.tar.gz file from http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=11774 and extracting sqljdbc_auth.dll to d:\Users\<my_username>\Applications\0xDBE\0xDBE 142.2927.6\jre\jre\bin\ - without success.
Testing connection using Microsoft Excel 2010 external data with connection string:
Provider=SQLOLEDB.1;Integrated Security=SSPI;Persist Security Info=True;Initial Catalog=<my_db_name>;Data Source=<db_server_address>;Extended Properties="port=1433";Use Procedure for Prepare=1;Auto Translate=True;Packet Size=4096;Workstation ID=<my_workstation_id>;Use Encryption for Data=False;Tag with column collation when possible=False
and it succeeded. Using same connection string in 0xDBE gave no effects.
Some info that I believe might be useful:
Windows 7 64-bit (with NO administrator rights)
0xDBE (Natasha) DB-142.2927.6
Build #DB-142.2927, built on July 2, 2015
JRE: 1.8.0_40-b26 x86
JVM: Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM by Oracle Corporation
DB server: Widnows Server 2003 R2 Standard Edition
DB sql server version: Microsoft SQL Server 2000
What should I do to make it work? Any hints would be highly appreciated!