Ok, here is what I've done:
1. Uninstalled Scala 2.9.0.RC1 (everything worked ok till now)
2. Installed fresh Scala 2.9.0.RC3 in the same location as the previous version.
3. Recompiled project with SBT - success.
4. Started IntelliJ.
5. Issued "Invalidate caches and restart"
6. Issued "Rebuild project"
7. The compiler got to the final phase, when it displays "wrote .... class" on the status line...
8. and then suddenly gave me 1136 errors of a kind:
"SomeClass to C:\Users\Piotr\Projekty\ .... \out\production\projectname\pl\pk\...\SomeClass.class (File name, directory name or volume label syntax is incorrect)."
I rechecked my setup and can't find what can be wrong.
I also tried to delete the whole out directory and rebuild - no effect - still the same error and the class files are not being put into the output directory.
What could go wrong?
System: Windows Vista Home Premium.
No system updates were applied - the RC1 -> RC3 was the only change I performed.
Scala plugin version: 0.4.968