Using the Intellij 95.495 and scala nightly plugin 2039 i get the following behavior. steps to reproduce
- check out http://lampsvn.epfl.ch/svn-repos/scala/scala/trunk
- new project named "scala-lang" (.ipr, files in src/intellij, no modules)
- new module "library", content root "src/library", module file in "src/intellij"
- manual "scala" facet configuration, add some compiler (doesn't matter for this bug)
- mark content root as "sources"
then close the module configuration. now i can't browse the "library" module, it just shows the "scala" packe but not more (see picture). there's a spinning wheel with tooltip "Update in progress. Click to cancel"
there is a StackOverflow reported (I tried with -Xss10m, still StackOverflow). see attached file.
opening a class from the module using CMD-N works.