The built in ng2 template directives are case sensitive. But the auto complete feature perpetuates any case mistakes I made finding it. It doesn't use the correct case if I did not. This leads to weird and silent bugs because angular just ignores those incorrect directives rather than give any errors. It's easy to overlook the problem, especially when you expected the autocomplete to have put it in there correctly
For example nor ngControlGroup
- type "ngc" and use autocomplete it goes to "ngcontrolgroup" (incorrect)
- type "ngC" and use autocomplete and it goes to "ngControlGroup" (correct)
no matter what set of charaters I used to find the autocomplete snippet, it should complete it with the correct capitalization.