However, there is one issue.
Here is what happens
When I select a Jasmine test file, open the context menu, then RubyMine offers to create a node.js run configuration,
Here is what I expect
When I select a Jasmine test file, open the context menu, then RubyMine offers to create a karma run configuration.
On my previous computer (which I no longer have) this was not a problem, it worked as expected.
Sine I have many Jasmine test files, this is a nuisance.
Any help appreciated
I installed nodejs etc as outlined in
I create run configurations as outlined in
- Open the Run/Debug Configuration dialog box by doing one of the following:
- On the main menu, choose Run | Edit Configurations.
- Press RunConfiguration and choose Edit Configuration on the context menu.
- Open the test file in the editor, and then choose Create <file name> on the context menu.
- Select the test file in the Project tool window, and then choose Create <file name> on the context menu of the selection.
the third point does not work for me.